SUMMARY OF THE SCOOTER DROP-OFF SPECIALIST
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with Howl Scooter company to find their next Howl Wrangler (Scooter Drop-Off). Ideal candidates will be tech-friendly, detail oriented, and able to work independently. There is currently one part time position open in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCOOTER DROP-OFF SPECIALIST
- MUST have up to date vehicle registration and insurance in order to drive company vehicle
- Strong technology skills and a cellphone with data plan
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 42lbs. electronic scooter
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Must be willing and able to learn application troubleshooting
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS FOR THE SCOOTER DROP-OFF SPECIALIST
- $50/month cell phone usage reimbursement
- Full-time available!
- Company perks: FREE Scooter usage outside of work for employee!
HOURS FOR SCOOTER DROP-OFF SPECIALIST
Full-time: Totals 35 hrs/week
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 5 pm till 2 am
- Monday And Tuesday 8 pm till 1:30 am
MUST be able to work the following schedule during training:
- Mon-Thursday 8:00am – 1:30pm
- Friday 5:00pm – 2am
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SCOOTER DROP-OFF SPECIALIST
- Drop-off/pick up scooters to/from designated locations
- Operate company vehicle with company trailer safely and professionally
- Coordinate and monitor electronic scooter collection requirements
- Complete all additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.