O2 Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Glazier to fill an opening with a Glass Company in Anderson, CA. Glazier’s are responsible for assisting with the installation of glass projects from start to finish in a timely and cost effective manner. This is a full-time, long-term position!
Requirements of the Glazier
· 2+ years of experience in the field highly preferred
· Must be organized, responsible, and extremely reliable
· Able to work independently or as part of a team
· Able to follow instructions during project assignments (written & verbal)
· Must have a professional and positive attitude
· Have good communication skills
· Read and interpret blueprints/shop drawings or specifications to determine the size, cutting.
· Be physically strong and have hand and eye coordination
Benefits of the Glazier
· $18+/hour (depending on experience)
· Growth potential!
· Voluntary Dental, Vision, Medical, and Term-life insurance
Responsibilities of the Glazier
· Cuts, assembles, fits, sets, fastens and installs glass, plastic sheets and window screens in windows, skylights, doors, showcases, frames, aluminum extrusion window frames and automotive and transit vehicles.
· Repairs and maintains broken and leaking windows and skylights.
· Cuts, grinds and installs glass, desktops and mirrors.
· Operates a variety of shop machinery and equipment in connection with glazing activities such as wet sanders, drill presses, edge finishing sanders, powered hand sanders and saws, etc.
· Documents work performed by completing work orders and daily work log.
· Installs aluminum storefront and glaze.
· Drives a vehicle to work sites.
· Removes and installs window film or tinted applications.
· Operates a forklift to transport materials.
· Any other duty as assigned