Clean Driving Record REQUIRED
O2 Staffing is currently seeking a Field Technician to fill an opening with a local pharmacy service company located in Susanville, CA. The ideal candidates self-motivated, friendly, and willing to provide customers with excellent service.
Requirements of the Field Technician
- A clean DMV Report is required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Positive work attitude
- Outstanding organizational skills
Benefits of the Field Technician
- Full-time; Day time hours
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Including dependent care)
- Security and future planning
- Fun & activities for employee and families
Responsibilities of the Field Technician
- Attain and document all necessary patient/customer information to deliver on ordered respiratory therapies
- Perform patient tank deliveries, new patient set-ups, nocturnal set-ups/pick-ups, concentrator maintenance, and patient assessments
- Document all patient visit outcomes on a daily delivery log and patient notes
- Deliver and set-up respiratory equipment per manufacture guidelines
- Explain patients’ rights, checklists, policies, and procedures, etc. to patients.
- Attain a clear understanding of all O2 equipment and how it operates in order to provide quality service to the patient/customer
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Check vehicle daily for any defect or damage externally as well as internally
- Keep vehicles clean and orderly at all times. Maintain equipment per vehicle inventory list.
- Perform HME repairs as needed and document as necessary
- Assist in other areas as needed or required.