FIELD SUPERVISOR SUMMARY
A local home health care service company is currently looking for a Full-Time Field Supervisor to support the office and caregivers by being a liaison in the field. They will be working regularly with clients, filling in with all clients as needed, playing an active role with clients in reviewing/updating care plans, introducing/training new staff at client homes, training caregivers as needed (i.e., Dementia, Hospice, Bedbound care, Hoyer lift, Bathing, Transfer safety, using gait belts, slide boards)
This position will work directly with the scheduling manager to ensure all schedules are staffed, train staff when needed, and make schedule suggestions.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with the office, caregiver peers, clients, and client families. Possess a problem-solving attitude and confidence in helping families navigate the homecare experience. Able to welcome change day to day with a positive outlook. Organized in completing daily, weekly, monthly goals reporting outcomes to management.
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week; a combination of client care and fieldwork/available 5 days per week including weekends as needed
- Company cell phone
- Paid Holidays
- On-call stipend monthly
- Pay range $16-$19/hourly
- Mileage reimbursement
- Benefit allowance after 1 year
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Access to Strategic business coach for professional development
- On-call for fill-in shifts as needed weekly
- Maintain state/legal compliance followed by caregivers and client families.
- Ensure safe working conditions for employee/client safety
- Weekly/monthly Home visits (Reporting directly to the owner on schedule)
- Maintain accurate up to date Care Plans on each client
- Support Caregiver Peers in the field (training, taking supplies, problem-solving)
- Ability to work overnights, provide personal care, Hoyer lift, and dementia care.
- Familiar with every client and able to work with any skill set needed.
- Work alongside scheduler to ensure client/caregiver optimal schedule
- Start service with new clients as needed until the permanent caregiver is assigned
- Maintain positive relationships with clients and families
- Uphold the highest of standards representing Home Helpers in the field
- Meet weekly with the office team and strategic business coach to create a team atmosphere and understand company goals
- Build morale in the field by supporting and encouraging the caregiving team