Customer Service Specialist works with clients and their applicants to facilitate accuracy and timely resolution to their requests. Individuals in this role respond to inquiries via phone, e-mail or instant chat. Each request must be handled professionally and in a timely manner, adhering to company policies and procedures. This is a non-exempt position.
- Work in multi-channel support environment of phone, emails, and tickets and/or online live chat.
- Field and resolve issues of low to moderate complexity; escalate more difficult issues to Account Managers or Customer Service Management
- Handle routine support activities such explain results (criminal records, employment verifications, drug test results, OCC Health scheduling, i-9 Compliance, driving record, etc.) to clients or applicants, instruct users on entry into online applications, assist with mail and faxes, and other functions as assigned by Management
- Provide great customer service to ensure every applicant and client feels they are important.
- Ensure adherence to internal processes, procedures, and industry regulations while exercising judgment and reasoning abilities in order to solve problems.
- Identify and send new sales leads (such as current client referrals) to Account Management or the Sales Team Education
- H.S. Diploma Required, Associates Degree or Higher Preferred Experience: Customer Service/Retail/Compliance OR 2 Years in Background Screening or other regulated industry
- Strong computer and communication skills – Basic Word, Excel, Outlook and PC based applications. Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Bi- Lingual are a plus!
- Typing at 30 WPM desired, but not required
- Strict Confidentiality Standards
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments, with understanding of potential change and adjustments occur quire often.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of quality customer service Knowledge & Skill.
- Acquiring basic skills of basic routine operations, following step-by-step procedures requiring little or no previous experience.
- Daily supervision is required.
- Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks and other duties as assigned.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
- Wages: $15-$18 per hour depending on experience