O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local Pet Memorial & Cremation Company to find their next CLIENT RELATIONS ASSISTANT. The ideal candidate will be personable, professional, and empathetic. Duties will include tasks helping clients on phone and in-person with arrangements for their pet.
HOURS & COMPENSATION
- Approx 40 hrs/week;
- After training completed: 1-2 Saturdays/month (9am – 2:30pm) with Friday off or possibly as overtime.
- Labeling cremated remains (approx. 300 per month)
- Filing monthly invoices and ACA tags
- Assisting with Ordering & Receiving merchandise
- Assisting with preparing and update veterinary presentation/price books
- Assisting with updating old records and files
- Assisting with creating new procedures and/or updating older procedures
- Paw Photo Pictures
- Cropping-enhancing pictures
- Office vacuuming
Possible Future Duties
- Assisting clients with purchase of a human memorial
- Preparing graphic layouts for memorials.
- Creating preliminary memorial layout, Ordering memorials, etc.
- MINIMUM 3 YEARS OFFICE EXPERIENCE
- Gregarious Personality
- Very Social, Caring, Companionate, Nurturing
- Comfortable helping and working with people during an emotionally difficult time discussing the death of a pet or loved one.
- Good Work Ethic
- Reliable, Punctual, Self-Motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great knowledge of EXCEL, Word, and Outlook (familiar with paste links in excel)
- Ability to retain and quickly recall detailed procedures
- Typing of 45wpm or better
- Proficient in 10 key entry
- Neat penmanship – printing and cursive
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with good time management skills and also work well in a small team environment
- Familiar with ADOBE PHOTOSHOP and have some graphic experience (nice but not required)