A locally owned car dealership is seeking a part-time Cashier/Receptionist
- Promptly and efficiently answer multi-line switchboards and transfer calls to the proper department in a timely manner.
- Process Service, Parts, and Sale customers. Receive cash, checks, and credit card payments. Provide receipts.
- Count and reconcile daily cash drawers.
- Accurately perform end-of-day reconciliation. Process credit card batch and verify all credit card slips balance to the batch total. Process end-of-day reports. Record totals of invoices and sales deposit on Excel Worksheet and verify against all cash, checks, and credit card payments on hand at the close of the day.
- Organize and file invoices.
- Handle all customer complaints diplomatically and refer customers to the appropriate individual for resolution.
- Dress in “business casual” attire.
- Follow all policies and procedures.
- Perform any other special duties as requested by Dealer and other Managers.
- Regular consistent attendance with very limited absences.
- Able to perform with a positive, professional demeanor in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Organized and accurate work product.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- 2 years cashier experience.
- 2 years customer service experience.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- High School Diploma.
HOURS & COMPENSATION
- Part-time (with potential to go Full-time) 12:00-6:00pm
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Paid Personal Time Off Plan