Automotive Installation Technician Summary
Local automotive company is looking for their next Automotive Install Technician working with commercial truck modifications such including flatbeds, service bodies, hydraulic lift gates, and more! The ideal candidate will be ambitious, willing to learn if needed, and reliable.
Automotive Installation Technician Requirements
- Own tools highly preferred but not required
- Mechanical experience
- MIG Welding experience
- Electrical wiring experience
Automotive Installation Technician Compensation
- $18-24+ Depending on Experience; room for growth!
- Full health insurance
Automotive Installation Technician HOURS
- 1st shift, Monday thru Friday
Automotive Installation Technician Duties
- Install different types of truck bodies, components, and accessories.
- Attention to detail, time management, punctuality, and good work ethic are vital attributes.
- No formal education is required however, welding and or mechanical training is a plus.
- All other duties as assigned
***Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the webpage. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674