O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next employee.
Local company is seeking an ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN to join their team.
This company is the worldwide leader in laser beam profiling and analysis, and is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Assembly Technician. The Assembly Technician is responsible for assisting the Production Manager and the Operations and Support teams with various production and assembly processes. This is a full time, long term opportunity.
$16.83/hour + benefits
DUTIES for ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
- Assist with final assembly of scientific-grade photonics and electro-optical equipment
- Coordinate between Operations and Support teams for warranty and other RMA activities
- Assist in evaluation/diagnosis of returned products
- Help support repair processes for damaged or defective products
- Coordinate with the Operations team to ensure the sales and fulfillment processes are executed in line with established timelines
- Assist in procurement of various components required for product assembly
- Other projects and miscellaneous duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS for ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College coursework in industrial technology, machining, or other related fields
- 1+ year(s) professional work experience in a manufacturing or other relevant environment
- Experience soldering electronic components and printed circuit boards
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to write and speak effectively to customers and team members
- Ability to read and comprehend technical documents such as procedure manuals, routine reports
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask effectively