Machine Operator Summary
O2 Employment Services is currently seeking an experienced Machine Operator to fill an opening with AqueoUS Vets a veteran-owned water treatment and delivery system located in Redding, CA. The ideal candidates should be reliable, team player.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
· Measures pipe to fabricate pipe proper length
· Places pipe in machine, center the pipe and tighten for work. After the pipe is in place, the operator will machine a taper into the pipe, and then machine the threads into the pipe. During this process, the machine operator is responsible for verifying measurements, and thread depth using a micrometer
· After the threads are cut the operator tests the flange to make sure it screws onto the pipe properly. Adjustments are made to the threads if an issue occurs.
· Mastery of more than one machine, capable of training others on machine operations.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits of the Machine Operator
· $16-18+/hour, with a review after the probationary period
· 4 10-hour shifts per week or 5 8-hour shifts
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available after probationary period
· 401k, up to a 4% match available after probationary period
· 2-weeks paid vacation available after probationary period
· 8 paid federal holidays
· 401k or long term incentives
· Company perks
Requirements of the Machine Operator
· Pip threading machine and/or lathe experience highly preferred
· Ability to understand fractions
· Ability to understand machinery processes
· High School Diploma desired
· Consistent attendance, ability to get to work on time, every day
· Team player, willingness to work when needed, help out and volunteer for extras positive, enthusiastic and helpful
***Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the webpage. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674